Saturday, November 2, 2013

LEATHER AND RETRO

As we approach the winter I fell in love more with leather and black. As I mention before in my previous blog post I love black; it's like you can never go wrong with it and for some reason i just feel myself. Leather pants its a MUST have for every girl. If you are looking for a winter item that you will wear constantly I will totally recommend leather pants. You can easily wear it down during the day or up with you are going out with your friends. I don't know if you guys have noticed but lately i've been obsessed with these look alike WildFox sunnies from Zerouv  Marakers I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did!!


El invierno se acerca y cada vez me enamoro más del leder y el negro. Como he mencionado antes en mis publicaciones anteriores me fascina el negro; es como que nunca puedes quedar mal vistiendolo y por alguna razón u otra me siento yo misma. Los pantalones de leder es un MUST HAVE que cada chica debe tener. Si estas buscando por una pieza en especial que puedas ponértela mas a menudo , pues yo recomiendo los pantalones en piel. Facilmente lo puedes combinar mas casual durante el día y si decides también salir con tus amigas por la noche. No se si han notado pero últimamente estoy obsecionada con estos lentes de sol que se parecen a los Wildfox, los encontre en Zerouv 

Espero que disfruten este look tanto como yo, Los quiero Marakers!! 








Shoes: Fendi
Leather Pants:Click here
Top: H&M
Sunnies: Click here
Lipstick:Click here

1 comment:

  1. This is good looking post on online.I find the fashion on online. For getting amazing fashion on online.

    ReplyDelete